Artist Vendor Application
Festival Dates: October 5-7, 2018
Application Deadline: April 15, 2018
Notification of Acceptance (by Email): Before June 15, 2018
Fees Due: Before July 15, 2018
*Please Note: SMAF is a loud venue. Ear plugs are recommended.
- All applications will be reviewed and voted on by the SMAF volunteer committee.
- Notifications will be emailed to participants. No notifications will be issued by phone, fax or mail.
- Past participation does not guarantee acceptance and SMAF reserves the right to refuse any application. The decisions of the SMAF committee are final.
- Previous booth locations are not guaranteed due to possible layout changes to match the current theme.
- Due to the large number of applicants, not all applicants will be accepted. Those who meet the requirements but are not accepted will remain on a waitlist for review should space become available.
- Vendors are limited to one booth space, unless otherwise noted by SMAF Committee
- Vendors who fail to meet the payment deadline will forfeit their space.
- Vendors are solely responsible for obtaining all city or state permits or licensing.
- SMAF does not supply tables, chairs, table coverings or extension cords (very limited electric is available). The vendor is solely responsible for booth set up.
- Vendors who do not clean up their booths (including floor tape) will forfeit their cleaning deposit.
Artist Booth Requirements
- All artist applications will be reviewed for quality and originality. Photos representing the artists work must accompany an application or the application will not be considered.
- Artist booths must display personally handcrafted items, and all work must be original and designed/created by the artist solely, in partnership with a collaborator, or with assistants working under direct supervision of the artist.
- Festival Hours: Friday 5pm – 12:30am, Saturday 12pm – 12:30am, Sunday 12pm – 5pm. All artist booths are expected to open at festival opening each day, and must remain open through 8pm Friday and Saturday (you may stay open longer if you wish). Booths must remain open through 5pm Sunday or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Vendors are responsible for their own property and SMAF organizers are not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen items.
- Artist Fees: $125 - 10’ x 8’ space, $150 – 10’ x 10’ space
- Payments info will be sent out to those accepted to vend at the festival.
- $25 refundable cleaning deposit is required.