Food Vendor Application
Festival Dates: October 5-7, 2018
Application Deadline: April 15, 2018
Notification of Acceptance (by Email): Before June 15, 2018
Fees Due: Before July 15, 2018
- All applications will be reviewed and voted on by the SMAF volunteer committee.
- Notifications will be emailed to participants. No notifications will be issued by phone, fax or mail.
- Past participation does not guarantee acceptance and SMAF reserves the right to refuse any application. The decisions of the SMAF committee are final.
- Previous booth locations are not guaranteed due to possible layout changes to match the current theme.
- Due to the large number of applicants, not all applicants will be accepted. Those who meet the requirements but are not accepted will remain on a waitlist for review should space become available.
- Vendors are limited to one booth space, unless otherwise noted by SMAF Committee
- Vendors who fail to meet the payment deadline will forfeit their space.
- Vendors are solely responsible for obtaining all city or state permits or licensing.
- SMAF does not supply tables, chairs, table coverings or extension cords (very limited electric is available). The vendor is solely responsible for booth set up.
- Vendors who do not clean up their booths (including floor tape) will forfeit their cleaning deposit.
Food Booth Requirements
- All food vendors will be reviewed for quality. Please include photos and a full menu with your application.
- Food vendors must adhere to all State of Alaska and City of Seward food service codes and must possess all necessary permits.
- Grills, open flames, or any source of smoke are not allowed inside of the festival.
- Electric is limited and water is not available.
- Festival Hours: Friday 5pm – 12:30am, Saturday 12pm – 12:30am, Sunday 12pm – 5pm. All food booths are expected to open at festival opening each day, and we suggest booths remain open through 10pm Friday and Saturday. Booths must remain open through 5pm Sunday or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Food Fees: $175 - 10’ x 10’ space, $175 - Outside Parking (limited availability, must be completely self contained). A $50 refundable cleaning deposit it required.