Non-Profit Vendor Application
Festival Dates: September 22 thru September 24, 2017
Application Deadline: NOW CLOSED. Please submit an application if you'd like to join the waitlist.
Notification of Acceptance (by Email): June 15, 2017
Fees Due: July 15, 2017
- All applications will be reviewed and voted on by the SMAF volunteer committee.
- Notifications will be emailed to participants. No notifications will be issued by phone, fax or mail.
- Past participation does not guarantee acceptance and SMAF reserves the right to refuse any application. The decisions of the SMAF committee are final.
- Previous booth locations are not guaranteed due to possible layout changes to match the current theme. Corner booths are limited.
- Due to the large number of applicants, not all applicants will be accepted. Those who meet the requirements but are not accepted will remain on a waitlist for review should space become available.
- Vendors who fail to meet the payment deadline will forfeit their space.
- Vendors are solely responsible for obtaining all city or state permits or licensing.
- SMAF does not supply tables, chairs, table coverings or extension cords (very limited electric is available). The vendor is solely responsible for booth set up.
- Vendors who do not clean up their booth space (including floor tape) will forfeit their cleaning deposit.
Non-Profit Booth Requirements
- Festival Hours: Friday 5pm – 12:30am, Saturday 12pm – 12:30am, Sunday 12pm – 5pm. All artist booths are expected to open at festival opening each day, and must remain open through 8pm Friday and Saturday (you may stay open longer if you wish). Booths must remain open through 5pm Sunday or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Vendors are responsible for their own property and SMAF organizers are not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen items.
- Table Fees: $50 - 6’ x 6’ space
- Payments info will be sent out to those accepted to vend at the festival.
- $25 refundable cleaning deposit is required.