SMAF 2018 Vendor Info
The Seward Music & Arts Festival is a family-friendly celebration of music, dance and artistic craftsmanship that entertains a wide variety of creative interests. The event includes musicians, performers, artisans, food, a children's area, a beer & wine garden and so much more! If you're interested in vending your handcrafted goods or hosting a food both please read the info and guidelines below.
Festival Dates: October 5-7, 2018
Application Deadline: April 15, 2018
Notification of Acceptance (by Email): Before June 15, 2018
Fees Due: Before July 15, 2018
- All applications will be reviewed and voted on by the SMAF volunteer committee.
- Notifications will be emailed to participants. No notifications will be issued by phone, fax or mail.
- Past participation does not guarantee acceptance and SMAF reserves the right to refuse any application. The decisions of the SMAF committee are final.
- Previous booth locations are not guaranteed due to possible layout changes to match the current theme.
- Due to the large number of applicants, not all applicants will be accepted. Those who meet the requirements but are not accepted will remain on a waitlist for review should space become available.
- Vendors are limited to one booth space, unless otherwise noted by SMAF Committee
- Vendors who fail to meet the payment deadline will forfeit their space.
- Vendors are solely responsible for obtaining all city or state permits or licensing.
- SMAF does not supply tables, chairs, table coverings or extension cords (very limited electric is available). The vendor is solely responsible for booth set up.
- Vendors who do not clean up their booths (including floor tape) will forfeit their cleaning deposit.
Additional guidelines apply to each specific vending category. Please see the appropriate application to review the additional guidelines.